Genuine Position Report
To employ an overseas worker, an employer must prove to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) that the nominated position is genuine.
Putt Legal can prepare a Genuine Position Report (GPR) for employers.
A GPR covers information that DHA will ask to see covering:
- business products and services,
- how the position fits within the company’s current staffing levels,
- descriptions and analysis of the nominated position concerning ANZSCO,
- a detailed analysis, covering the requirements of the job,
- a submission about the candidate’s skills and experience.
Putt Legal GPR Service
By submitting a GPR alongside the company’s nomination application, the case officer will identify the genuine need for the employer to recruit overseas labour due to local shortages of Australian labour.
Our report consists of the following documents:
- Staff organisational chart
- Description of goods and services provided by the business
- Explanation of how the role contributes to the productivity of the company.
Let our migration agents help you with Employer Sponsorship applications today
WHY PUTT LEGAL?
Putt Legal are your specialists in Immigration Law. We can assist you in making your migration to Australia seamless.
The Australian visa process can be complex and confusing; our lawyers work with you to guide you through every step of the way.
We are highly qualified and experienced in immigration law matters and are committed to providing expert advice in every individual case.