Alisdair Putt is an Immigration Lawyer from Perth, Western Australia. Alisdair was first admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor in 1995.
- Admitted Barrister & Solicitor – Supreme Court of Australian Capital Territory – 1995
- Admitted Barrister of High Court of Australia – 1995
- Admitted Solicitor of Supreme Court of England & Wales – 2000
- Admitted Barrister & Solicitor of Supreme Court of Western Australia – 2001
Educational Qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) – University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Law – University of Technology, Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Australian National University
- Masters of Law – Australian National University
- Graduate Diploma in Migration Law & Practice – Murdoch University
- Masters of Military Law (ongoing) – Australian National University Masters of Law – Australian National University
Formerly Migration Agents Registration Number: 1280017
Past employment experience includes:
- Federal Attorney General’s Department – 14 years;
- Office of Prosecutor, International Criminal Court for the former Yugoslavia – 3 years;
- Office of Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions – 7 years;
- Office of Prosecutor, International Criminal Court – 18 months;
- Office of State Director of Public Prosecutions (WA) – 3 years; and
- A legal officer with the Royal Australian Navy Reserve since 2003.
Alisdair Putt has also undertaken several short term international law training assignments for the United Nations and European Union in Iraq, Pakistan and recently he served in Afghanistan for nine months with AusAID.
- Migration Institute of Australia
- International Humanitarian Law section, Australian Red Cross
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Criminal Lawyers Association of Western Australia
Alisdair has limited capacity to take on new immigration law clients based in the ACT and NSW in 2021.
Check Your Visa Eligibility
Complete the form using the button below to take our free Australian visa eligibility test. Once completed, we’ll be in touch with you to book an obligation free consultation on your next steps.